what can you do to get better?
- Counseling- Being able to talk to someone about your problems can help to bring them to the surface instead of hiding them underneath.
- Medication- There are some medications that can help you sleep and calm down your anxiety.
- Talking - Talk to other veterans because they went through the same thing that you did. They can relate better than others that haven't been in combat.
- Pre-occupy yourself - Try to keep yourself busy so you don't have time to think.
- Trigger Control - Find out what your triggers are so that you can try to control your triggers instead of them controlling you.